Welcome to the official home for TKSRadio forums!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Anyone who supports me as an artist...(this is my chance)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TonySinister

PostSubject: Anyone who supports me as an artist...(this is my chance)   Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:56 pm

I am on the verge of a breakthrough! Wu-Tang Clan affiliate, Killah Priest, is holding a contest for underground lesser known artists to be on an upcoming compilation titled "Worldwide Bees." 20 underground acts have been/will be picked to appear on this compilation, and do collaborations with Killah Priest, Killah Priest affiliates, Wu-Tang Clan Members and Wu-Tang Clan Affiliates on some of the greatest producers in America's beats.

The best of the best will be picked, and yours truly, TONY SINISTER, has been CHOSEN as ONE of the TWENTY artists to appear on this compilation! This compilation will be distributed widely, and will do WONDERS for my career. The only problem is, due to costs of producers, studio time, hotel flights for us being picked, etc., the artists picked have to come up with a fee. I need $1,000 dollars to cover the rest of the fee, and I really need help. It's hard for an up and coming artist, trying to get your music out there and paying for life's necessities, so unfortunately, I can't cover any more costs for this fee. It's a fair fee, considering what I'll be getting, but unfortunately, I just can't afford it.

This is where you, the fans, come in. If you could donate any amount of money, whether it be $1 or $20, I will GREATLY appreciate it. Don't think your donation will go unrewarded though. Anyone who donates at least $5 will receive a copy of the "Worldwide Bees" compilation, signed by me. Donations of $10 or more will receive the signed copy of "Worldwide Bees" PLUS a copy of K.W.A. 2 and the NEW ETERNAL ASSASSINS MIXTAPE "They Made Me Do It" (Set to drop September 23rd). Donations of $20 or more will receive all of the previous items, PLUS a signed copy of SAMERAN'S debut album "BREAK FREE." Also, any cd/mixtape orders from this point on will be going towards this cause also. I don't have a whole lot of time, so please help out with this.

Just for a re-cap, this is what you will receive for your donations:

Donations of at least $5 - A copy of the "Worldwide Bees" compilation, signed by Tony Sinister, once it drops.

Donations of at least $10 - Everything before this, plus signed copies of Tony Sinister's K.W.A. 2 mixtape and Eternal Assassins' "They Made Me Do It" mixtape (Set to drop September 23)

Donations of at least $20 - Everything before this, plus a signed copy of Sameran's album "Break Free."

This could be my big break, and I can't do it without the support of my friends, family and most importantly, my fans. Thank you for your support through the 5 years I've been doing this, and it's about to pay off!

Tony Sinister
www.myspace.com/tonysinister666
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anyone who supports me as an artist...(this is my chance)
Page 1 of 1