Welcome to the official home for TKSRadio forums!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Could we see Eminem working with Insane Clown Posse soon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void
Pure Horror Forums Owner/TKSRadio Owner and Founder
Pure Horror Forums Owner/TKSRadio Owner and Founder

PostSubject: Could we see Eminem working with Insane Clown Posse soon?   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:26 am

The following are RUMORS with reliable sources and evidence behind them.   

Some rumors are leaking from reliable insiders who work at Psychopathic Records about Eminem being interested in an Eminem/Insane Clown Posse/Tech N9ne collaboration, but nothing official has been made.  The song wouldn’t be part of Relapse 2, but released on the Psychopathic label.  D12 and ICP squashed their beef with each other a long time ago, but Eminem and ICP never made their peace official.  For Eminem and Insane Clown Posse to do a song together, that would squash everything.  Eminem and Tech N9ne on the other hand, are real cool with each other.  And everyone knows that Tech N9ne has wanted to do a song with Eminem for awhile.  There are even rumors about Eminem being invited to the 11th Gathering of the Juggalos this August to share the stage with Insane Clown Posse.  Tickets for Gathering of the Juggalos began going on sale on April 2nd. But Eminem has not officially accepted the invitation due to other obligations.

The idea being pitched around was that nobody would know that Eminem was at the Gathering of the Juggalos, and ICP/Eminem would do a few songs together.  It would all be a “hush-hush” surprise that nobody would see coming.  But I guess nothing is set in stone because Eminem has a European tour among other obligations such as promoting his upcoming album in the summer that might interfere.  Eminem told event staff at the Gathering of the Juggalo’s event he would “consider” making a surprise appearance at the Illinois event, but he won’t guarantee anything because he doesn’t want to disappoint Gathering of the Juggalo organizers.  This wouldn’t be the first time that a D12 member has showed up at a GOTJ event.  Bizarre had shown up there at the 2008 event.  Not only that, but D12 member Proof had done a song with Psychopathic Records artist Twiztid back in the day before he died.  ICP made it public on a radio station that they have went bowling with D12 before.

Right now, all of this Eminem and ICP collaboration talk is just…well…talk… between the Shady camp and the Psychopathic Records camp.  But the fact that there is talk between the two about doing a possible collaboration in the future, and a very slight possibility of Eminem making a surprise appearance at a future Gathering of the Juggalos event to end his beef with Insane Clown Posse is worth discussing.

Thanks to www.juggalonews.com

Ichigo3SE
TKSRadio Staff

PostSubject: Re: Could we see Eminem working with Insane Clown Posse soon?   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:46 pm

I'd like to see it happen really, I like them both. I'm not sure how well they'd work together though. I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Could we see Eminem working with Insane Clown Posse soon?
Page 1 of 1